Rafting – Sports Summer Camps
View Related Categories
- Founded in 1989, Rock-N-Water is a group of highly trained Christians who want to impact young people with the joy of God’s Living Word. We focus our program on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and Read More
- FEATUREDCosby, TennesseeCamp's Primary Focus: AdventureNestled in the foothills of Eastern Tennessee, and literally a stones throw away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Smoky Mountain Adventure Camp (SMAC) utilizes the surrounding environment to provide exciting adventure camp experiences to children of all ages. Read More
- Join us this summer for Sea Turtle Camp! Our summer camp programs immerse youth, ages 10 – 17, in the field of marine biology. Visit the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital to learn first-hand about the sea turtle rehabilitation process. Campers Read More
- First-Time Camper Guarantee! Select your Activities each morning. Separate Teen Campus. Mature staff. 2-4-6-8 week sessions. 60+ Daily Activities. 20+ horses, 10 tennis courts, private lake, 2-pools, skate park. ACA accredited. Same ownership since 1962. Great value $1875 for 2-weeks! Read More
- Located on 600 acres in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina, Camp Rockmont is an interdenominational Christian summer camp for boys ages 6-16. Camp Rockmont’s focus is male development in an intentional Christian community. Activities Read More
- North Topsail Beach, North CarolinaWB Surf Camp’s mission is to cultivate a love and respect for the ocean by building confidence, developing character and inspiring stoke through safety, fun and learning! Join us for our 15th year as North Carolina’s premier surf camp! Learn Read More
- FEATUREDMouth of Wilson, VirginiaCamp's Primary Focus: Adventure,WildernessCheerio Adventures has camps for grades 4-12, Coed, 1 & 2 week sessions. Beginners to experienced campers are welcome. Trips take place in NC, VA, TN and WV. From the mountains to the sea. Activities include climbing, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, Read More
- Sheridan, OregonAnyone who has gone to Delphi for the summer will tell you that Delphi is so much more than a summer camp. It is an incredibly challenging environment for anyone who wants to learn, thrive and grow. And the best Read More
- Balsam, North CarolinaSOAR offers high adventure summer camps designed specifically for youth and young adults between the ages of 8 and 25 diagnosed with ADHD and LD. Each of our summer camp programs promotes friendships, increase self-confidence, and develop life skills. Created Read More
- Long Lake, New YorkEvery day is thrilling as you embark on your unique journey. Campers enjoy all the positive aspects of camp life while living in modern cabins, having great fun and learning skills that will last a lifetime. Long Lake Adventure Camps Read More
- For 50 years and with more than 1 million participants, Outward Bound continues to lead the way in outdoor adventure-education for youth and adults. With locations throughout the United States and Internationally and over 500 courses to choose from, your Read More
High Sierra Track and Field Camp w/ Olympic Coach Harry MarraTruckee, CaliforniaThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
14 day rafting campMontreal, QuebecThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.