Surfing Camps – learn to surf!
View Related Categories
- North Topsail Beach, North CarolinaWB Surf Camp’s mission is to cultivate a love and respect for the ocean by building confidence, developing character and inspiring stoke through safety, fun and learning! Join us for our 15th year as North Carolina’s premier surf camp! Learn Read More
- FEATUREDMouth of Wilson, VirginiaCamp's Primary Focus: Adventure,WildernessCheerio Adventures has camps for grades 4-12, Coed, 1 & 2 week sessions. Beginners to experienced campers are welcome. Trips take place in NC, VA, TN and WV. From the mountains to the sea. Activities include climbing, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, Read More
- Melbourne Beach, FloridaSebastian Inlet is the premiere surf spot on the East Coast, due to the great weather, beautiful scenery, warm water and consisten waves. And, some of the world’s greatest surfers began their careers at Sebastian Inlet. The short list includes Read More
- Balsam, North CarolinaSOAR offers high adventure summer camps designed specifically for youth and young adults between the ages of 8 and 25 diagnosed with ADHD and LD. Each of our summer camp programs promotes friendships, increase self-confidence, and develop life skills. Created Read More
- FullSport Academy is a residential coed summer camp located in Santa Barbara, CA, welcoming youth ages 9-16. Our specialized Ocean Sports Program includes surfing, stand-up paddleboard, and beach fitness, where campers of all skill levels experience the sweet Southern California Read More
- Sisters, OregonBig Lake Youth Camp is an ACA accredited, 7-day residential camp offering a wide variety of recreational opportunities in a healthy Christian environment. Big Lake is located 20 miles from Sisters, Oregon on a beautiful 250-acre lake at the base Read More
Fitness by the SeaSanta Monica, CaliforniaThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Hawaii Outdoors InstituteHonokaa, HawaiiThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.