Camps focused on Sailing.
View Related Categories
- Brewster, MassachusettsLocated directly on the shores of Cape Cod Bay, CCSC is well situated to offer a summer experience like no other. A wide selection of activities are offered in an traditional camp setting. The program is elective with campers choosing Read More
- NewAt Maine Camp Experience camps, kids ages 7-17 unplug from their tech devices and connect with nature. Kids have fun, make lifelong friendships, learn new skills, and gain confidence and independence. The camps provide an ideal combination of land and Read More
- Camp Birchmont was founded by the Pierce family in 1951 and three generations of the Pierce family have owned and directed camp ever since. Set on 300 acres in New Hampshire’s White Mountains and nestled against pristine, sand bottomed Lake Read More
- FEATUREDTrinity, TexasEstablished 1968, Camp Olympia is a Texas camping tradition. It’s the BEST place for children ages 7-16 to spend their summer. Our beautiful location on Lake Livingston in Trinity, Texas is the perfect setting for an American Camping Experience filled Read More
- All Arts, Sports & Adventure Activities! Elective Program – Pick your activities! 65+ Daily Activities PLUS horseback riding (free), jet skiing, water skiing, flying trapeze, paintball, spy camp, skate park, ATVs – quads, rock band, circus. 2-4-6-8 week sessions Read More
- FEATUREDGreeley, PennsylvaniaLake Greeley Camp is a private coed overnight summer camp located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Accredited by the American Camp Association, the camp is owned and operated by the Buynak Family, who have given children fun-filled, safe summer Read More
- First-Time Camper Guarantee! Select your Activities each morning. Separate Teen Campus. Mature staff. 2-4-6-8 week sessions. 60+ Daily Activities. 20+ horses, 10 tennis courts, private lake, 2-pools, skate park. ACA accredited. Same ownership since 1962. Great value $1875 for 2-weeks! Read More
- FEATUREDSan Bruno, CaliforniaExplore the wonders of Catalina Island with qualified instructors of marine science. Take a desert island, add a dash of sailing wind, a whole bunch of ocean, and a host of trained marine biologists, scuba diving instructors, and fun loving Read More
- FEATUREDMouth of Wilson, VirginiaCamp's Primary Focus: Adventure,WildernessCheerio Adventures has camps for grades 4-12, Coed, 1 & 2 week sessions. Beginners to experienced campers are welcome. Trips take place in NC, VA, TN and WV. From the mountains to the sea. Activities include climbing, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, Read More
- Zirconia, North CarolinaSince 1922, Camp Green Cove in North Carolina has emphasized horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, swimming, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, and tennis. Numerous wilderness trips are offered. The program is non-competitive and has an individualized focus. Join the adventure! Read More
- Long Lake, New YorkEvery day is thrilling as you embark on your unique journey. Campers enjoy all the positive aspects of camp life while living in modern cabins, having great fun and learning skills that will last a lifetime. Long Lake Adventure Camps Read More
- Pok-O-MacCready Camps is a co-ed summer camp for boys and girls ages 6-16, and is located on a beautiful lake in New York’s Adirondack Mountains. Family-owned since 1905, Camp Pok-O-Moonshine for Boys and Camp MacCready for Girls provide a traditional Read More
- Worton, MarylandEcho Hill Camp on the Chesapeake strives to provide an atmosphere conducive to the creative expression of self in which a child, for his own personal fulfillment, seeks to acquire new physical and artistic skills. Flexible program designed to match Read More
- For 50 years and with more than 1 million participants, Outward Bound continues to lead the way in outdoor adventure-education for youth and adults. With locations throughout the United States and Internationally and over 500 courses to choose from, your Read More
- Odyssey Expeditions offers tropical sailing and scuba diving adventures for teenagers, with marine biology, water sports, and scuba certifications at exciting Caribbean locations. Established in 1995, Odyssey is the best opportunity to safely explore the Caribbean aboard a beautiful sailing Read More
- Pittsford, VermontSangamon’s entire program is ELECTIVE, every period, every day. Fifteen instructional activities including horseback riding and blacksmithing plus trips in sailing, hiking/backpacking, and mountain biking. Cabins, 90 campers, 45 staff, 2,3,5,8 week sessions. Read More
Brewster Day Camp – Cape CodBrewster, Massachusetts
Sailing Camp: Housatonic Boat ClubStratford, ConnecticutThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Camp FoleyThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.