Lake Greeley Camp
Lake Greeley Camp is a private coed overnight summer camp located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Accredited by the American Camp Association, the camp is owned and operated by the Buynak Family, who have given children fun-filled, safe summer experiences for over 50 years.
Whether your child is a first-time camper or an experienced camper, with our mature, caring staff, exciting trips, special events, great evening activities and daily program, your child is guaranteed a summer to remember.
• Lake Greeley Camp specializes in first-time campers! Lake Greeley Camp accommodates boys and girls ages 6-15 and has a limited enrollment of 275 campers. We offer 2, 4, 6 and 8-week sessions.
• Our campsite is located on a private 250-acre estate in Greeley, Pennsylvania. We’re about 85 miles from New York City and 140 miles from Philadelphia.
• Our daily program consists of over 60 different daily activities!
Campers entering the 5th grade and older participate in an elective program in which they choose their activities each day. Junior campers, children entering the 4th grade and younger, participate in a cabin-structured program under the direct supervision of a cabin counselor.
• Our evening activities and special events are awesome. We feature a different evening activity each night and have special events galore!It really is non-stop fun!
• Lake Greeley Camp features a mature and nurturing staff with over 35 experienced adult staff members and 85 college-aged counselors selected by our full-time directors.
• More than anything else, Lake Greeley Camp is fun. In fact, fun is our number one priority!