Does your child love to fish? Attending a summer camp with this focus is a perfect way for them to explore while giving them experience and confidence. We have curated some of the best summer camps from around the country that focus on fishing. Browse our selection and find the perfect fit for your child.
View Related Categories
- FEATUREDreykjavik, reykjavikCamp's Primary Focus: Tour and TravelAdventure camps for teenagers in Iceland! Visit the most beautiful places on the island and one of its best-kept secrets: Vestmannaeyjar Islands. Activities include: kayaking, horseback riding, whale watching, and hands-on digital photography of nature. Program: During the camp our Read More
- Camp Pocono Trails is a health and wellness camp for kids, teens, young adults and families, located on 350 private acres, with an onsite lake and two swimming pools. We offer nutrition and cooking classes, boating, fitness training, adventure courses, Read More
- Nestled among the tall pines on 530 acres along the shores of Lake Livingston, Texas, YMCA Camp Cullen offers boys and girls ages 7-17 the experience of a lifetime. Just 90 minutes north of Houston, they discover new talents, create lifelong Read More
- Camp Birchmont was founded by the Pierce family in 1951 and three generations of the Pierce family have owned and directed camp ever since. Set on 300 acres in New Hampshire’s White Mountains and nestled against pristine, sand bottomed Lake Read More
- FEATUREDTrinity, TexasEstablished 1968, Camp Olympia is a Texas camping tradition. It’s the BEST place for children ages 7-16 to spend their summer. Our beautiful location on Lake Livingston in Trinity, Texas is the perfect setting for an American Camping Experience filled Read More
- FEATUREDKey Largo, FloridaSchool is out and fun is in at Ocean Reef Club. From golf and tennis, to fishing and SCUBA, to performing arts and just plain fun, our summer programs create memories that will last a lifetime. Overnight and day camp Read More
- FEATUREDLake Hughee, CaliforniaCanyon Creek Sports Camp provides a safe, noncompetitive environment where boys and girls have the opportunity to build confidence and independence, learn teamwork and develop problem-solving skills at our 81-acre complex. Featuring prime atheletic facilities and state of the art Read More
- FEATUREDBlack Mountain, North CarolinaCamp's Primary Focus: AdventureRockmont welcomes boys from all over the nation and the world to become active members of this meaningful and adventurous community. Boys learn to thrive through activities, skills, and daily life on over 650 beautiful acres of the Blue Ridge Read More
- FEATUREDHackensack, New JerseyCamp's Primary Focus: AdventureCamp Location: All of our ACA (American Camp Association) accredited summer camps are located on Lake Kanawauke, in the beautiful and scenic woods of Harriman State Park which provides a beautiful natural setting with access to hiking trails and a Read More
- FEATUREDCloudland, GeorgiaACA accredited.Beautiful Lookout Mountain, Northwest Georgia. Cool breezes & cabin living. 1&2 week sessions for boys and girls. Our caring counselors & warm Christian atmosphere make campers feel secure, welcome & reassured. High-ropes/climbing, horseback, sports, dance, crafts, canoeing, archery & Read More
- FEATUREDOcean Springs, MississippiCamp's Primary Focus: Marine BiologyHave a Shark Week learning all about one of the ocean’s apex predators. Shark Fest participants may encounter Atlantic sharp nose, bonnethead, blacktip, spinner, hammerhead and bull sharks. Board university research vessels to long line and fish for sharks and Read More
- Temagami, OntarioNorthwaters offers separate girls, and co-ed wilderness canoe tripping programs that have earned us international recognition for our experiential programming and for the development of outstanding young leaders. From our two island base camps in the heart of the Temagami Read More
- Mt. Pleasant, TexasOver 1000 acres of tours and adventures. Located in the beautiful Piney Woods area of North East Texas, Langston Ranch was founded by Jack Langston in 1951 and is still open and operated by the Langston-Paul family. Camp Langston will Read More
- Galveston, TexasSea Camp is offered every summer at Texas A&M University at Galveston for ages 10-18. Many different marine-oriented camps are offered, such as: Adventures in Marine Biology, Marine Mammal Workshop, Coastal Photography, Oceanography & Nautical Archaeology…and others! Talented & Gifted Read More
- Quebec, OntarioLangskib offers boys-only wilderness canoe tripping programs that have earned us international recognition for our experiential programming and for the development of outstanding young leaders. From our two island base camps in the heart of the Temagami Forest Reserve, our Read More
- Gilboa, New YorkUniversal Camping is a unique wilderness, fine arts, academic and sports camp with beautiful, state of the art facilities with exquisite pine log dormitories with modern baths and an atmosphere of kindness and caring. Campers develop a rewarding esprit-de-corps as Read More
- On-site health professionals specializing in the prevention/treatment of childhood obesity teach healthy lifestyles. Weight loss is amazing, but the gain in self-esteem and self-confidence is awesome. We strive to address the individual needs of our campers and guide each to Read More
- Worton, MarylandEcho Hill Camp on the Chesapeake strives to provide an atmosphere conducive to the creative expression of self in which a child, for his own personal fulfillment, seeks to acquire new physical and artistic skills. Flexible program designed to match Read More
- Irvine, KentuckyThe Cathedral Domain offers a traditional adventure camping program in a Christ Centered environment. The camp is located in the Daniel Boone National Forest near the Red River Gorge area of Kentucky. Rock climbing, rappelling, hiking, and caving are integrated Read More
- Running Springs, CaliforniaCamp's Primary Focus: FashionPali’s fashionistas, with guidance from top-notch instructors, will learn all they need to turn creative ideas into one-of-a-kind catwalk creations. Starting with a theme, campers will then begin sketching and illustrating their visions. Campers are taught the basics of stitching, Read More
- Anna, TexasYour adventure awaits! The staff at YMCA Collin County Adventure Camp create adventures for schools, families, churches, girl scout troops, YMCA programs, and other community organizations. Adventures include great food, climate-controlled facilities, and activities. Visit our website for more information Read More
Shaggy’s Angler CampOcean Springs, MississippiThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Fishing Camp – USM Shaggy’s Angler CampOcean Springs, MississippiThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Fishing Fun Under the Sun Summer CampLauderdale-by-the-Sea, FloridaThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.