Non-Denominational – Religious Affiliated Camps
View Related Categories
- Founded in 1989, Rock-N-Water is a group of highly trained Christians who want to impact young people with the joy of God’s Living Word. We focus our program on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and Read More
- The #1-rated summer camp in Yosemite National Park! Throughout the summer, Lasting Adventures guides youth ages 11-18 on high adventure excursions in and around the Yosemite backcountry. While having fun, making new friends, and learning about the outdoors, these adventures Read More
- FEATUREDCloudland, GeorgiaACA accredited.Beautiful Lookout Mountain, Northwest Georgia. Cool breezes & cabin living. 1&2 week sessions for boys and girls. Our caring counselors & warm Christian atmosphere make campers feel secure, welcome & reassured. High-ropes/climbing, horseback, sports, dance, crafts, canoeing, archery & Read More
- Brevard, North CarolinaSince 1921, Rockbrook Camp has been a place for girls to enjoy their summer days creating friendships and memories. Located in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina, Rockbrook offers campers opportunities to try many activities from riding to crafts, sports, Read More
- Zirconia, North CarolinaSince 1922, Camp Green Cove in North Carolina has emphasized horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, swimming, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, and tennis. Numerous wilderness trips are offered. The program is non-competitive and has an individualized focus. Join the adventure! Read More
- Melbourne Beach, FloridaSebastian Inlet is the premiere surf spot on the East Coast, due to the great weather, beautiful scenery, warm water and consisten waves. And, some of the world’s greatest surfers began their careers at Sebastian Inlet. The short list includes Read More
- Gilboa, New YorkUniversal Camping is a unique wilderness, fine arts, academic and sports camp with beautiful, state of the art facilities with exquisite pine log dormitories with modern baths and an atmosphere of kindness and caring. Campers develop a rewarding esprit-de-corps as Read More
- Hancock, New YorkFrench Woods offers summer camp programs in dance, theater, music, circus, magic, visual arts, sports, and horseback riding. Each child works with our staff to design his or her own unique summer experience. Campers are able to focus on one Read More
- On-site health professionals specializing in the prevention/treatment of childhood obesity teach healthy lifestyles. Weight loss is amazing, but the gain in self-esteem and self-confidence is awesome. We strive to address the individual needs of our campers and guide each to Read More
- Brewster, MassachusettsLocated directly on the shores of Cape Cod Bay, CCSC is well situated to offer a summer experience like no other. A wide selection of activities are offered in an traditional camp setting. The program is elective with campers choosing Read More
- For 50 years and with more than 1 million participants, Outward Bound continues to lead the way in outdoor adventure-education for youth and adults. With locations throughout the United States and Internationally and over 500 courses to choose from, your Read More
- Our campers call Kirkwood their home away from home. We hope this summer that your child will find their home with us too. Kirkwood’s Summer Camp has helped connect kids to God, creation, and each other for over 59 years Read More
- Avera, GeorgiaCamp's Primary Focus: FootballCamp STORM is a Christ based, day and overnight football camp to help all players ages 8 to 19 learn the game and improve their skills. The facility located 2 1/2 hours southeast of Atlanta will provide position specific training and Read More
- Kerrville, TexasKickapoo offers a fun environment that helps to build self-confidence, self-awareness and self-acceptance. Our counselors are wholesome role models who share common values and are dedicated to children. Over 30 activities challenge and interest every camper. Kickapoo is a place Read More
- Freedom, MaineFor 60+ years Hidden Valley has been a summer arts camp hosting the finest in Arts and Outdoor programs for children ages 8 to 14. 350 acres with a private lake and heated pool in coastal Maine. Professional staff, individualized Read More
- Atlanta, GeorgiaCamp Hardgrove is celebrating many years as an overnight program for persons with brain injury. Adults and caregivers are served in this terrific program. Camp Hardgrove is the most complete and cost-effective recreational program in the Southeast for the special Read More
Eagle’s Nest CampPisgah Forest, North CarolinaThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Lake Waubesa Bible CampMcFarland, WisconsinThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Camp SentinelTuftonboro, New HampshireThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Grace AdventuresMears, MichiganThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Camp PatmosKelleys Island, OhioThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.