Are you looking for a summer camp for families? We have curated some of the best summer camps from around the country that focus on family accommodations. Browse our selection and find the perfect fit for your child.
View Related Categories
- Camp Pocono Trails is a health and wellness camp for kids, teens, young adults and families, located on 350 private acres, with an onsite lake and two swimming pools. We offer nutrition and cooking classes, boating, fitness training, adventure courses, Read More
- Nestled among the tall pines on 530 acres along the shores of Lake Livingston, Texas, YMCA Camp Cullen offers boys and girls ages 7-17 the experience of a lifetime. Just 90 minutes north of Houston, they discover new talents, create lifelong Read More
- Founded in 1989, Rock-N-Water is a group of highly trained Christians who want to impact young people with the joy of God’s Living Word. We focus our program on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and Read More
- The summer camp that trusts kids to choose their own adventure in baking, arts and crafts, sewing and crocheting, a media lab, dancing, karaoke, sports, and the occasional pie-throwing. With 36+ locations across the country, for kids ages 4-12, plus Read More
- North Topsail Beach, North CarolinaWB Surf Camp’s mission is to cultivate a love and respect for the ocean by building confidence, developing character and inspiring stoke through safety, fun and learning! Join us for our 15th year as North Carolina’s premier surf camp! Learn Read More
- FEATUREDHackensack, New JerseyCamp's Primary Focus: AdventureCamp Location: All of our ACA (American Camp Association) accredited summer camps are located on Lake Kanawauke, in the beautiful and scenic woods of Harriman State Park which provides a beautiful natural setting with access to hiking trails and a Read More
- FEATUREDBemidji, MinnesotaConcordia Language Villages, a program of Concordia College in Moorhead, Minn., offers language immersion programs in 15 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish. Since 1961, youth ages 7-18 have Read More
- The #1-rated summer camp in Yosemite National Park! Throughout the summer, Lasting Adventures guides youth ages 11-18 on high adventure excursions in and around the Yosemite backcountry. While having fun, making new friends, and learning about the outdoors, these adventures Read More
- FEATUREDMouth of Wilson, VirginiaCamp's Primary Focus: Adventure, WildernessCheerio Adventures has camps for grades 4-12, Coed, 1 & 2 week sessions. Beginners to experienced campers are welcome. Trips take place in NC, VA, TN and WV. From the mountains to the sea. Activities include climbing, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, Read More
- In today’s changing world, your ability to prepare, plan and adapt is a necessary foundation for a successful future. How can you best prepare? Our fall expeditions range in length and activities, designed for you to face challenging realities in Read More
- Anna, TexasYour adventure awaits! The staff at YMCA Collin County Adventure Camp create adventures for schools, families, churches, girl scout troops, YMCA programs, and other community organizations. Adventures include great food, climate-controlled facilities, and activities. Visit our website for more information Read More
4-H Wagon TrainBeaverton, OregonThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.
Summer Camp at Snuggle Bear Day Care in Burr RidgeBurr Ridge, IllinoisThis is a FREE camp listing: no contact information is provided.