Camp Categories: Academics, Adventure, Flash Animation, Arts, Arts and Crafts, Basketball, Computers, Culinary, Dance, Day Camps, Digital Video, Family, Fashion Design, Film, Game Design and Networking, Gifted, Go Carts, Leadership, Life Skills, Music, Other Arts, Other Sports, Programming, Robotics, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Specialty, Sports, STEM, Technology, Water Sports, and Winter and Spring Break
The summer camp that trusts kids to choose their own adventure in baking, arts and crafts, sewing and crocheting, a media lab, dancing, karaoke, sports, and the occasional pie-throwing.
With 36+ locations across the country, for kids ages 4-12, plus a leadership program for youth ages 13+.
Flexible, fully refundable day passes and memberships available.
Extended hours (730am-6pm) and a delicious lunch menu are both included in the camp fee.
With the widest range of activities of any day camp, kids get to do what they love in a judgment-free world that helps them develop the self-confidence to reach their potential.
* * *
Steve & Kate’s Camp was founded on the belief that when you trust kids, they learn to trust themselves, and develop a creative confidence that will help them unleash their true potential.
So for 40 years, we’ve been offering summer day camps where kids choose their own adventure through a range of activities, including baking, arts and crafts, sewing and crocheting, a media lab, dancing, karaoke, sports, and the occasional pie-throwing.
Steve & Kate’s Camp offers a safe, judgment-free environment where kids can be themselves, explore their passions, and make a few mistakes along the way. And because they’re making their own choices, they find a sense of meaning in their activities that is hard to find elsewhere.
BUILT FOR BUSY PARENTS
We offer a uniquely flexible camp model that parents love. You can purchase Day Passes or full summer Memberships, good for any day at any location. You don’t even need to tell us that you’re coming – just show up and we’ll be ready for you.
And because we know that you’re busy and schedules change, we automatically refund all unused Day Passes and under-utilized Memberships by mid-September. Boom.
EXTENDED HOURS, FREE OF CHARGE
We can’t pretend to know what your schedule looks like, so we offer industry-leading hours with no extra charge. Every single one of our camps is open from 730am until 6pm, and you can drop off or pick up at any time in that window.
36+ LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE
We have 36+ locations across America, with camp locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Chicago, New York, New Jersey, Boston, DC, Virginia, and Atlanta. And your camp passes are good at every single location.
A WORLD OF ENDLESS CHOICE FOR KIDS
We’re a self-directed summer camp, meaning that kids get to choose their own activities and lean into their passions. To make that work, we offer the widest range of activities of any summer day camp, including:
- Media Lab (programs and applications change year over year – check our website for updates as we approach Summer)
- Sewing Salon & Crochet Corner (where kids can make their own clothes and accessories using real sewing machines)
- Blocktopolis (blocks on blocks on top of more blocks – blocktopolis is a builder’s paradise with endless possibilities)
- Baking (we supply pre-made dough for campers to shape and style however they see fit)
- Card Cave (Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-O, and a huge variety of games)
- A chill-out lounge filled with board games, building blocks, and other recreational games
- Scrap Heap (we provide mountains of arts and crafts supplies so camper’s can create without limits)
- Weekly Specials, each week we introduce a rotating specials, from maker-challenges to showstoppers (like go-karts, Zorbs, or slip-and-slide castles) to bring extra variety campers that are sure to fall in love with
- Hide-and-go-seek with our camp mascot, Chucky the Chicken
- Friday is Pie Day, where campers get to let loose and throw a pie at their friends or even their counselors (with their consent, of course)
- Game Show (a fun-filled gameshow with tons of prizes)
- Dancing (featuring Just Dance!)
- Free play
- And much, much more!
All of the above activities are available at every single camp. But our camp directors are notoriously creative, and they tend to have some special up their sleeve that you can only find at their camp. If you give your local camp director a call, we’re sure you can get them to spill the beans.
STAFF TRAINED TO TRUST CAMPERS
Above all else, we believe that kids deserve to be trusted. So we train our staff to let kids make their own decisions. Rather than telling our campers what to do, our staff are trained to support what the kids decide is important to them. This creates a culture where kids feel agency, and develop a creative confidence that helps them believe in themselves and pursue their passions.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED, AND DELICIOUS
We think of food as an essential source of creative fuel for our campers. That’s why we include a delicious lunch menu in our camp fee.
Our dates range from the early June to late August, depending on your camp location. (Click on a specific location to see the dates that your site is open.)
Our prices change depending on your preferred camp location (to accommodate differences in costs). So you can enter your nearest camp location in our fees page to get a better idea.
But one thing stays the same: the more days you buy, the cheaper every day gets.
READY FOR SUMMER?
Choose From Multiple Locations 94111
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- CIT Program
- Fashion Design
- Arts and Crafts
- Digital Video
- From 5
- From 6
- To 12