This summer, don’t distance yourself from learning! Point Park is proud to offer an array of FREE webinars for students of all ages looking to enrich their lives, advance professional skills, or make new adventures and lasting connections. Laying a foundation for the future, our summer education programs motivate and inspire participants to maximize their true potential in many innovative areas.
Our exclusive learning opportunities, led by distinguished Point Park faculty and active industry professionals, will help illuminate the path forward to your next adventure and encourage a continued spirit of connection!
All classes will be offered through the video platform Zoom. With registration designed to meet your needs, sign up once and select the sessions that fit your schedule. Please be sure to pre-register in order to receive the link to your event!
Be advised that some classes do have maximum capacities.
Current Webinar Offerings:
● Cinema Arts (Animation, Filmmaking, Editing, Screenwriting)
○ Creating an Animation Short
○ Screenwriting Fundamentals
○ Smartphone Filmmaking
○ The World of Post-Production: Intro to Film Editing and Sound
● Journalism and Communications
○ Adviser Workshops
○ Other Digital Content Creation (Including YouTube and Podcasting)
○ Student Journalism (Reporting, Broadcasting, and more!)
● Dance (Sessions for beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels)
○ Mental Health for Dancers
○ Bucket Drumming
○ West African Djembe Drumming
○ Creative Expression
Detailed information on all of our offerings can be found by visiting www.pointpark.edu/onlinewebinars or calling (412) 392-3457.
You can also choose to stay on the forefront of all departmental updates and get information as it becomes available by signing up to receive our FREE newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/f7993657d02d/communityeducation
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.