Camp Category: Academics, Ag and Farming, Culinary, Leadership, Life Skills, Other Academics, Adventure, Teen Tour, Arts, Film, Other Arts, Performing Arts, Theater, Residential, Sports, Other Sports, and Swimming
Camp MasterChef and the producers behind MASTERCHEF and MASTERCHEF JUNIOR, have launched CAMP MASTERCHEF, culinary camps for kids and teens ages 8-16. The one or two-week overnight camps with themed programming. Programming will include special competitions, hands-on cooking lessons, outdoor sports activities, interactive challenges and more.
CAMP MASTERCHEF gives kids and teens the chance to experience MASTERCHEF JUNIOR first hand. The CAMP MASTERCHEF mission is to engage aspiring home cooks with an exciting, enriching culinary experience. Campers develop strong cooking capabilities, healthy lifestyle habits, and personal growth skills while having the time of their lives. Through team challenges and competitions, they form strong connections and create unforgettable memories together.
- Campers sharpen their culinary skills under instruction from expert chefs.
- Training with a staff of culinary professionals and counselors, campers develop healthy lifestyle and personal growth skills.
- In addition to culinary activities, Campers participate in sports and outdoor activities and enjoy exciting theme parties each night.
- Campers interact with MASTERCHEF and MASTERCHEF JUNIOR contestants
- Camps venues include comfortable dormitories, open fields, modern sports facilities, swimming pools and other amenities to make it a summer to remember.
MASTERCHEF and MASTERCHEF JUNIOR are hit FOX TV shows that blend exciting challenges and inspirational stories with passion, creativity and a love of food. On the show, adult and junior home cooks face fun and exciting technical challenges that prove when it comes to cooking, age doesn’t matter!
The camp welcomes all skill levels and offers various culinary programs and activities based on age and experience.