Kids age 6 to 12 can enjoy a week-long journey into the world of exotic animals, including dolphins, tigers, elephants, giraffes, monkeys and more! They’ll have fun while they learn about animals and the importance of preserving their habitats through hands-on activities and exciting live presentations from animal experts.
Log on to our website for a registration form, FAQs, Parent Guide, health forms and more!
Or, call 732-928-2000 ext. 2076 NOW to book the experience of a lifetime! Space is limited so don’t miss out! Camp Fun Facts:
• Camp duration: 5 days, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 1 pm
• Each week is limited to 20 campers so each child receives an exciting, enriching experience.
• Campers will enjoy learning in four distinct environments: Exploration Station, Wild Safari, Dolphin Discovery and Temple of the Tiger.
• Base Camp is located at Exploration Station and transportation to the theme and safari parks is provided on colorful, tiger-striped buses.
• The Camp curriculum has been specifically designed for students at 6 to 12 years in conjunction with New Jersey educators.
• Camp includes such activities as:
o Guided tour of the 350-acre Wild Safari featuring 1,200 animals
o Marine mammal education and special presentation at Dolphin Discovery
o Tiger talk and behavioral demonstration, plus a meet-and-greet with the tiger trainers
o Rainforest education, scavenger hunts, Animal Match Game and classroom activities
o Camp graduation – open to family
• Camp counselors are experts from the fields of animal training, husbandry, and education.
• Each camper receives one special Camp T-shirt to wear throughout their week-long journey. Additional T-shirts may be purchased for a nominal fee at the Exploration Station during normal business hours (10 am to 6 pm).
• The daily camper drop-off and pickup location is at Wild Safari’s Exploration Station. Parents should enter via the main Six Flags entrance on Rt. 537 and follow signs to the Wild Safari, look for the Animal Adventure Camp directional signs, and bear right into the Exploration Station following the toll plaza.
• Camp runs rain or shine – with both indoor, classroom activities and outdoor activities, the itinerary can be adjusted to accommodate all weather conditions.
• Each day will allow for one snack time break at 11 am. Camp is booked on a first-call, first serve basis. Cost is $299.99 per camper per week.
• Call 732-928-2000 ext. 2076 to book your camp adventure NOW!