Camp Category: Academics, College Prep, Leadership, Other Academics, Pre-College, STEM, Day Camps, Residential, Sports, Basketball, Swimming, Technology, 3D-Design, Computers, Game Design and Networking, Game Modding, and Programming
Game Camp Nation from Game Camp Nation on Vimeo.
Harness your child’s energy for video games to fuel their future, strengthen self-confidence and make new friends. Creativity, critical thinking, communication & collaboration: we emphasize the 4Cs needed for success in today’s media-driven world. Hands-on projects spark curiosity and the sense of accomplishment that accelerates transition from hesitation to independence. Our groups are intentionally kept small, and our staff encourage the kinds of peer interaction that easily make friends.
All of our year-round faculty have at least bachelor’s degrees and the remaining instructors are in possession or pursuit thereof. We teach our students in small groups with a ratio of no more than 5:1 in order to encourage learning and allowing them to move at their own pace.
It’s also summer and time for some fun and relaxation. So, between their classes they will play an FPS, RTS or MOBA match in the media lab, take a swim in the pool, play some basketball, play some Magic the Gathering, or claim a seat and grab a controller to race, fight, and battle your way to glory on the camp’s leaderboard.
Weeklong and multi-week day and overnight summer programs for ages 7-17
Held at a resort near you.
Visit our website (link at the top of this page) for details.
Join us this summer at a location near you.
- Norcross, GA - 2018 Camp Session: 5/28/2018 – 6/15/2018 (1 to 3 weeks)
- Charlotte, NC - 2018 Camp Session: 6/11/2018 – 6/29/2018 (1 to 3 weeks)
- Cary, NC - 2018 Camp Session: 6/18/2018 – 7/6/2018 (1 to 3 weeks)
- Chantilly, VA - 2018 Camp Session: 7/2/2018 – 7/27/2018 (1 to 4 weeks)
- North Wales, PA - 2018 Camp Session: 7/9/2018 – 8/3/2018 (1 to 4 weeks)
- Mahwah, NJ - 2018 Camp Session: 7/30/2018 – 8/24/2018 (1 to 4 weeks)
- Woburn, MA - 2018 Camp Session: 8/6/2018 – 8/24/2018 (1 to 3 weeks)