About Classroom Antics Tech Camps
In Tech Camp kids age 7-14 will LEARN what they LOVE by developing video games, creating stop-motion animation movies, coding computer programs, producing videos and engineering LEGO robots in a Classroom Antics Tech Camp! Local, background checked instructors lead these hands-on educational camps that are designed to develop, inspire, and enrich kid’s lives.
Tech Camps are held in Dublin, Grove City, Hilliard, New Albany, Pickerington, Powell, Westerville, Worthington. Registration, exact locations, and dates available at 800-595-3776 or www.classroomantics.com
Space is limited, so register at our website today using code CAMPS10 to save $10 off each camp before April 30th.
Here are just a few reasons you should enroll your kid in Tech Camp!
- My son would jump out of bed to go to this camp. This was his favorite camp ever.-Denise
- I can’t tell you how positive of an experience this has been for my son. He hasn’t stopped talking about how much fun he had, and is already asking to do it again next year!-Nicole
Kids Learn a Lot
- Exciting, challenging, and educational stuff kids don’t get in the regular classroom.-Crystal
- My kids had such a good time and learned a lot. They want to keep working at home to make more video games.-Adria
New Friends Are Made
- My son loved learning and being around kids that enjoyed this similar activity. He has already asked to take another class!-Jana
- This camp is awesome! My son really looks forward to this camp every year. He learns a lot and meets new friends.-Suzanne
Instructors Are Great
- The instructors were wonderful. They have inspired my son.-Keith
- The instructor was patient, knowledgeable and made class fun. Our child looked forward to camp every day!-Anita
Kids Get to Explore Interests
- These camps are amazing. I am so happy someone has created experiences that appeal to my son’s interests and have him considering a career in the technology field.-Rebecca
- It is hard to find educational programs that truly engage and interest kids. My daughter absolutely loved this camp.-Heather